Главная  |   Новости  |   Статьи  |   Фотогалерея  |   Форум  |   Выставки  |   Online-заявки  |   Наши друзья  |   Контакты

Автор Тема: About cattery Molfar Ukraine  (Прочитано 371 раз)

Оффлайн RyanCaleb

• Новичок
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказано: 0
  • -Получено: 0
    • Awards
About cattery Molfar Ukraine
« : 05 Апреля 2018, 17:45:52 »
Hi,.

We named our cattery "Molfar" not coincidentally, we love our country, our history and want Ukraine to occupy a worthy place in the world, including the direction in which we are engaged. This is why the name of our cattery has come: first of all – it should have been the word of Ukrainian origin, thus reflecting the essence of our work and our approach to it. Molfars, according to superstitions are medicine men, sorcerers, able to control the forces of nature or to negotiate with them. We are very close to it.
We aim to obtain animals of unearthly beauty and want to learn to understand and literally feel nature and to agree with it, anticipating the results not only on the basis of science, but also such a natural instinct, dictated primarily by the respect for the laws of nature and a deep love to those beings with whom we deal. I think all breeders will support me in that it's impossible to get an outstanding result, without love, since we are dealing with living beings that have their own needs and develop according to their own laws. We learn a lot from our Pets, observing their behavior and habits, and our ideas about animals vary greatly. It is extremely interesting and despite all the difficulties, once immersed in the world of cats – you can't stop. We already can't imagine our home and our life without these beautiful creatures that give us so much love and joy that all the problems recede into the background.

For More You Can Check:
Bitcoin Wallet Marketing

Оффлайн drx

• Гуру
  • Спасибо
  • -Сказано: 3
  • -Получено: 30
  • Трудно собрать стадо из кошек...
    • Awards
Re: About cattery Molfar Ukraine
« Ответ #1 : 06 Апреля 2018, 10:29:28 »
 :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Оффлайн Lotharing

• Новичок
  • Спасибо
    • Awards
« Ответ #2 : 18 Июня 2018, 06:15:22 »
Content writing is the same standard used to read it all the time, great visual appeal.

Оффлайн pinyowit

• Новичок
  • Спасибо
    • Awards
« Ответ #3 : 22 Июня 2018, 11:06:19 »
Thank you for this answer.

Оффлайн Zedhiro

• Новичок
  • Спасибо
    • Awards
« Ответ #4 : 16 Июля 2018, 07:20:31 »
I think these things can be considered as good information for me, which is looking for.